Blocks is a block-oriented graphical programming language. Programming is simply a matter of dragging and droping blocks.
Blocks can be used as :
- an education language, either for non-programmer or to teach algorithmics
- an extension language for Java applications
- an autonomous script language.
Blocks is written in Java, can be extended and integrated easily in other Java applications. The code is in readable xml, so that you can generate it if you need to.
Blocks is released under the GPLv3 licence, and can be used freely.
Play around with the demo to see how it looks like !
- icon for functional blocks
- filter was forgotten in the functional.blocks unittest
- jars are now signed by the uploader shell - needed for external dependencies
- updated webstart publication
- tests were failing due to encoding error
- added functional style apis (Map & Filter)
- DeclareList can declare a prepopulated list, with varargs
- ignore target & ide files
- 0.1 released !
- release for 0.2
- Persistence main entry point is by InputStream again (unable to deserialize from a reader). => only xml format is supported for the javax.script api.
- BlocksScriptEngine is supposed to support the binary format as well
- ScriptEngine discovery works for BlocksScriptEngineFactory \o/
- started work on FS#44 (add support for javax.script)
- fixed NPE if no vararg was present.